Bridal Bouquet - The Terracotta Collection
Introducing our large-sized dried bridal bouquet, perfect for brides who love the popular terracotta color palette. This stunning bouquet features a combination of natural beige pampas grass, preserved terracotta hydrangeas, pops of orange and rust hues, and preserved eucalyptus - and will make your day unforgettable!
Composition: natural beige pampas grass, preserved hydrangea, orange bunny tails, rust ambernut branch, preserved eucalyptus, and more.
· Hand-tied bouquet is ready to be used
· The bouquet can be repurposed into centerpiece
· No watering required, will last for years
Included: 1 bridal bouquet
Approximate length: 15’’-18’’
Probably forever (if you keep them away from direct sunlight and high humidity).
• The photos on this website are exemplary and represent the overall aesthetic and theme of the arrangement. Due to the nature of flowers, slight variations in color, size, and fluffiness may be expected. We always make sure you'll receive a beautiful arrangement!
• Shedding. Dried florals may shed when you shake them or move them around. Once in the vase they will not shed.
• Smell. Dried florals may possess a natural scent due to the characteristics of the plant and preservation process that usually goes away within some time. We do not accept returns due to the scent. It's recommended to air out the bouquet for several days, and room fragrance can be used on the flowers to eliminate the scent.
· Keep your dried florals away from direct sunlight and high humidity.
· Shake stems slightly before placing in the vase to help them open up.
· No watering required.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Fast shipping from Florida. Processing time 2 business days. Delivered with UPS Ground.
As our flowers are natural and handpicked to order, we do not accept returns. Please, contact us If you have any questions regarding your order. We are always here to assist you.