All the best things about neutrals combined in a luxury hand-picked Manhattan Bouquet designed by our florists to bring immediate warmth and tranquility into the interior. Perfect for decorating your spaces, arranging in a vase or as a gift to someone you love.
· Hand-tied arrangement
· Ready to be placed in a vase or gifted
· Will last for years with no watering required
· Brown fluffy pampas
· Preserved eucalyptus mix red
· Natural limonium
· White rice flower
· Green rabbit tails
· Wild flowers mix
Approximate length: 25"-27"
* Keep the bouquet tied to sustain the shape we have created for you. Untying of the bouquet will lead to some of the shorter grasses to fall off.
Probably forever (if you keep them away from direct sunlight and high humidity).
• The photos on this website are exemplary and represent the overall aesthetic and theme of the arrangement. Due to the nature of flowers, slight variations in color, size, and fluffiness may be expected. We always make sure you'll receive a beautiful arrangement!
• Shedding. Dried florals may shed when you shake them or move them around. Once in the vase they will not shed.
• Smell. Dried florals may possess a natural scent due to the characteristics of the plant and preservation process that usually goes away within some time. We do not accept returns due to the scent. It's recommended to air out the bouquet for several days, and room fragrance can be used on the flowers to eliminate the scent.
· Keep your dried florals away from direct sunlight and high humidity.
· Shake stems slightly before placing in the vase to help them open up.
· No watering required.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Fast shipping from Florida. Processing time 2 business days. Delivered with UPS Ground.
As our flowers are natural and handpicked to order, we do not accept returns. Please, contact us If you have any questions regarding your order. We are always here to assist you.